- How To Secure Grant Funding
- How To Manage Grant Funding
- How To Develop Projects and Manage Delivery
- Review organisational fitness, readiness to deliver
- Review legal status and ability to fundraise
- Create a fundraising strategy
- Search for funding opportunities relevant to the organisation
- Clarify funding eligibility criteria and funders rules
- Lead on funding submission
- Consider communication plans and stakeholder engagement
- Act as lead author
- Edit bids and provide narrative
- Appraise bids and provide feedback
- Sourcing Funding
- Project Development
- Project Management
- Grant Management
- Advise on legal structures
- Create new legal entity e.g. CIO
- At the end of each month Granted will provide a timesheet outlining activity and time spent in 15 minute work packages
- At the end of each month Granted will also provide a separate narrative report on activity, tasks completed and achievements if requested.
Instruction and Authorisation
- All instructions must be made in writing. These must be unambiguous and clear. Instructions will receive acknowledgment from Granted to accept them.
- In line with current legislation e-mails will be accepted as official signed instructions and will be acted upon as direction to carry out work and incur cost.
- The Client will, in every case, be expected to sign off and agree to accept deliverables created for them during the project.
IPR (Intellectual Property Rights)
- In line with current legislation rights relating to content created will remain with the creator.
- Granted aims to Communicate effectively, Coordinate relationships carefully and sensitively, be Consistent in approach, Clear in all forms of communication and to Control work delivery and expense.
Dispute or Complaint
- In the unlikely event of dispute or complaint Granted will review any submission made in writing to email@example.com who will carefully assess the evidence and respond within 10 business days.
If You Always Do What You've Always Done, You'll Always Get What You Always Got
Granted Core Principles
Granted aims at all times to provide open, honest and fair grant funding advice and support. Granted works to deadlines and always seek to deliver to the highest standard.
Granted Quality Principles
Granted follows the principles set out in the Institute of Fundraising code of practice and Charity Commission guidance on working with professional fundraisers.
List of services
Interested in finding out more?